Children's ministry has gone virtual! Check out what we have going on through our Facebook group, "FBC Kyle Kids"!
We also have resources for you in the church office.
-What's for Dinner? - A guide to family meals during quarantine, as well as a printed booklet to share with your kids during meals.
-Grow Like Jesus Summer Growth Plan - a printed booklet for you to go through with your children.
-Books of the Bible - one-page reference sheets for the 66 books of the Bible. This is for all ages!
Below is a survey to gather interest in returning to Children’s Ministry activities. This would be several weeks out as we want to make sure when we return to meeting in person this Sunday, all goes well. We are all anxious to get back to a new normal so we can be together again. However, we want to make sure everything we are doing always places your health and your families health to the highest of importance. Please complete soon so we can gather interest.
Listed below are steps we will take when we prepare for our “new normal”:
- Clean and sanitize all carpets and rugs in your preschool and children’s areas.
- Clean every solid surface in the children’s areas.
- Wipe cribs, mattresses, chairs, tables, centers, counters, and door frames with a sanitizing formula.
- Wash all crib sheets and blankets after use.
- Store toys away from children and only bring out a limited number each week for play.
- Only use the number of toys that volunteers can reasonably be expected to clean after each session.
- Stock class stations with sanitizer to clean surfaces regularly.
- Post reminders for handwashing.
- Post a schedule for tracking the times when toys and tables are cleaned, including a box to check when completed.
- Plan for learning centers in the preschool area to spread children out in the classroom.
When signing in your child for the day, you will need to verify that they do not have any COVID symptoms and anyone in the home does not either. We will be doing temperature checks before your child will be allowed in the children’s areas.
Click HERE to take the survey!
When we return to a smaller, children’s church, we will need a couple volunteers. When we return to our full program, we will be needing volunteers for all ages. The classes we will need childcare for are infant, toddlers, Pre-K, Kinder, 1st-3rd and 4th-6th. If you are interested, please reach out to Jenny Bromonsky, our acting director of Children's Ministries, at . Or you can reach out to our church office at
Family Devotionals and activities
Here you will find links to online family devotionals and activities that you can do to help grow your family and go deeper in your walks with God.
Due to COVID-19, FBCK Kids is not currently meeting in person! We are doing online activities on our Facebook group "FBC Kyle Kids", you can request to join the group here.
Protect My Ministry
The unfortunate reality of our world is that sexual abuse exists and our children are all too often the target of that abuse. Your child's safety and protection is of upmost important to us. To reduce the risk of sexual abuse, First Baptist Church Kyle utilizes Protect My Ministry's child safety training program. As part of this program, all persons involved in the teaching, oversight, or care of children at First Baptist Church Kyle are required to complete periodic awareness training and pass background checks. To learn more about Protect My Ministry's services, please visit their website here .
If you have any questions regarding these programs or would like additional information, please contact Jenny Bromonsky at !